Re: "This is not Coderpunks--we don't need no steenking cryptography!"

Tim May writes:

> So, if anyone asks "What does this have to do with cryptography?!?!,"
> point out to him that this is Cypherpunks, not Coderpunks!

This is a reasonable distinction, and it's certainly the interface
between cryptography and social/net/monetary/freedom issues where
I find cypherpunks valuable.

Your laundry list is amusing, and I think the IPG debunking
traffic is useful, but sooner or later there has to be
effectively an "end of story".

Cheers,
Peter Monta   [email protected]
Qualcomm, Inc./Globalstar