Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Perry, fractions of what you say are true, but only small fractions,

Stubborness and stupidity are twins -

Save all those lives you were talking about a few days agao, show us how
easy it is to break the system - and reqad the messages form others - you
are spouting a bunch of supercilious crap and everyone else knows that,
except maybe you, you are obviously too stupid to recognize that - please
save all those lives at stake