IPG OTM expansion

I have a guess as to IPG's "OTP" expansion algorithm.  The clue is the
prime wheels.  It reminded me of something I read in Kahn that was originally
done with paper tape.

Take two random streams, A and B.  Their lengths are relatively prime.  Let's
use 1000 and 999.  An expanded stream C is computed thus:

C[i] = A[i % 1000] ^ B[i % 999]

C thus does not repeat until 999000 values have gone past.  Using more than
two relatively prime wheels will produce very large streams.  The key,
of course, is that *the entropy does not increase*.  I am sure that this
sort of expansion is vulnerable to attack.  It certainly does not warrant
the name OTP.

Am I close, Ralph?