No Subject

> This looks completely, totally, and insanely bogus, but I need some
> kind of verification for this bizarre little piece of mail that
> somehow ended up in my mailbox.

If you really need verification, there's no one with the last name of
"Dereksen" on MIT's directory (which lists students and staff; "finger
[email protected]"), and there's certainly no departments at MIT called
the "Main branch" or "Interconnected Network Maintenance staff".

At least this one is funny.  I particular like the beginning: "It's
that time again!"