Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

From:	IN%"[email protected]" 22-FEB-1996 13:20:54.73

>In any case, throwing away some selected portion of its output is NOT
>an appropriate cure for a broken random number generator.

>The proper cure is fixing the generator.

	If I understand the matter correctly, looking at and sorting out a
given set of outputs is bad. Looking at a sample (that is _not_ used) and
using it to decide how much putting-together (XORing) of the rest to do is OK.
They appear to be doing the former.
	-Allen