Re: REM_ote

Oops, Jeff, for the fun mirror; gotta watch these pseudo-random
walks, what with all the Net security deals favorably affecting
more and more c'punks.

BTW, the full REM_ote package includes articles by The Wash
Post and Fin Times, each of which have slightly different
descriptions of your clearly respected, and valuable!, company.

And another BTW, I hope you got a respectable slice of the
buyout pie. If so, keep in mind as you consider where to
dispose of your new hard-earned wealth that I design extra
virgin fancy houses to camouflage impenetrable, and not-at-all
cheesy, Swiss vaults.