Re: ViaCryptPGP 4.0?! (was Re: PGP integrated into Z-Mail)

> ViaCrypt's page talks about a beta version of PGP 4.0 available
> at some sites. Hmmm.
>
> The Windows version is tantalizing. A PGP.DLL would be a wonderful thing.

PGP3, which I've been working on with Colin Plumb for some time, is
based upon a specified API.  Although the API is still under
development, the plan is to have libraries available for UNIX, Mac,
and Windows (DLL).

At this time the API Spec and Programmer's Guide documents are not
publically available.  Hopefully this will change in the next few
weeks.

-derek