Re: In favour of privacy legislation

[email protected]:
> 	Your point about alpha is exactly my point. You give merchant
> your alpha address, and they can't do anything valuable with it. No
> law necessary.

Laws protecting privacy are as (un)necessary as those protecting
free speech, with or without cpunk technologies such as alpha.

Speaking of which, are you still interested in writing that
paper on remailers?

The Indian Techonomist - newsletter on India's information industry
http://dxm.org/techonomist/                             [email protected]
Editor and publisher: Rishab Aiyer Ghosh           [email protected]
Vox +91 11 6853410; 3760335;     H 34 C Saket, New Delhi 110017, INDIA