Re: Need SSL firewall

Can't you just run a dumb TCP relay?

I used to have one somewhere, but I can't remember if I solarified it to
run with multi-threading. I can try and dig it up, but it'd probably be
faster for you to rewrite from scratch. I also have a ssl proxy for the
client side which I wrote to demo the MITM attack, but that doesn't sound
like what you need.

Simon

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, Lucky Green wrote:

---
They say in  online country             So which side are you on boys
There is no middle way                  Which side are you on
You'll either be a Usenet man           Which side are you on boys
Or a thug for the CDA                   Which side are you on?
  National Union of Computer Operatives; Hackers, local 37   APL-CPIO