Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Finally, an honest man at IPG. Y'all are a hoot. I'll hire you as bozos
for my kid's next birthday party.
ROTFL

Arley Carter
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc.
email: [email protected]
www: http://www.twinds.com

"Trust me. This is a secure product. I'm from <insert your favorite
corporation or government agency>."