Re: A Challenge (perhaps!)

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, KarL MarX wrote:

> The application is written in Visual Basic and I could probably get a copy
> of the compiled (well VB is actually interpreted, but that's neither here or
> there) .EXE file....

It would be much more useful to see the actual source code...
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring