No Subject

The database size is really only half the problem I think.  The bigger
problem is managing the database.  I can't quite see it being possible to
have one organization serve as a distribution point for all keys. With
millions of billions of certs, you're going to have having thousands or
millions of database updates on a daily basis.

It does seem though that if you can truly eliminate revocations then things
get a lot easier.  You never have to go back a check with the issuer about
anything. This will probably work for some applications, but there's
certainly others for which it won't.

LL