No Subject

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to help my friend.  He doesn't have his own computer.  He uses
and abuses the school computers.

Here is the problem the guy has.

Read on!

I don't know if any of you have problem with scrolling through the
BurmaNet News article recently. It freezes my VT100 screen and give
me KBD LOCKED errors at certain spot. It also freezes the xterm window.
It turn out that the file contains non-printable ( invisible ) charecters,
dc3, to be exact, which screw up something.

Below is the octal dump of the BurmaNet content on a unix box. Note the 'dc3'
charecter right before "The definition often the ..." on line 4300
and 6700.

If any of you are having similar problem please drop me a note.