book idea: info terrorism/espionage etc.

hey, I understand a sequel to Puzzle Palace by Bamford and someone
else is due to be published soon.  is this correct? when is the
due date? has anyone heard about this? I've been seeing a lot
of early lead articles from other reporters, such as a GNN
article awhile ago, and an assertion that the NSA is working
with the GCHQ to monitor American citizens.

I was just thinking what an interesting book this could be. if
it doesn't cover the ideas of "information terrorism" that are
hinted in e.g. Strassman's remailer paper, it seems this is a
vacuum that could be filled with a very significant/interesting
tome by someone.

I hope Levy's cryptography book covers some of these areas too.
I would like to just see one entire chapter dedicated to the way
the spooks seem to be doing a "bait and switch" now that the cold
war is over, with economic espionage and all that. easily an entire
book could be dedicated to this subject.

I've seen a lot of editorials on reforming the spook apparatus,
and it seems now is the prime moment for some very influential books
to come out to influence future policy ideas.