Re: Duress

On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Black Unicorn wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Mar 1996, Bill Frantz wrote:
>
> > >Of course, all smart air piracy buffs know the transponder code is 7600,
> > >and refuse to allow the pilots to use it.
> >
> > It changes from time to time.  Of course subscribing to an IFR chart
> > service will keep you up-to-date with the changes.
>
> You should forward this to the list.
>

> > Regards - Bill

> > Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
> > (408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
> > [email protected] | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA

Woah!  Did I inadvertantly copy this to the list?  It should have only
gone to Mr. Frantz.

My most sincere apologies!

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: [email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information