Re: SEAL cipher info requested (something actually list related!)

At 4:27 PM 1/27/96, Anonymous wrote:
>Anybody have info on the SEAL cipher?  I can't find any
>descriptions or analysis of it.  Refs, proceedings or URLS
>would be a good thing.

I also am interested in references to it.

I'm told that it was invented by a cryptographer at IBM, and that it
patented, so that should help in the search.

..Christopher Allen                  Consensus Development Corporation..
..<[email protected]>                 1563 Solano Avenue #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..<http://www.consensus.com/>             o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..