Re: Jump Start ecash With IPhone

How about...only paying for the initial investment of the phone program and
hardware. No more costs to pay, get rid of long distance charges
all-togther. Except for the ISP charge of course. And how about the ISP's
setting up a special account for people only needing the Iphone. That way
all the revnue that generates (well most of it) can go to increasing the
bandwith. Increased bandwith (fibre?) is the key factor here, both your
scenario and mine. Also, what companies want to invest in a dedicated
internet phone?
How about a combination...all-in-one web browsing (that's what many people
will wnt in the future for sure), internet phone and CD-ROM playing system.
That way people who don't want a full-scale computer can get something
cheaper than a computer that will do all they need it to do. Of course the
system should allow for email (including PGP, etc) and some text editing.

Just a thought....

--
"... In Germany they first came for the Communists and I
didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came

++++++++++++
*	 Matthew Murphy	------------ [email protected]
*   http://www.inlink.com/~eggplant
*   The Web page is under construciton at this time though..
*   Please don't mind the mess....
*
finger [email protected] for my PGP key.