Re: new netscape servers

At 01:29 AM 3/7/96 -0500, Michael Froomkin wrote:

>Oh boy are there liability issues.  Talk to me if you seriously want to
>know a lot more.  (My paper on this will be out soonish....)

However, a CA operating outside the licensing structure of current CA's
would have very low costs and hence no investment to lose in litigation.
Costs would be almost entirely marketing related and as long as you stayed
out of jurisdictions with some of the new CA law, no regulatory costs or
barriers.

DCF