Re: LACC: TER_ror

Bruce Tober is a generally good guy, but on copyright issues he's a
one-man net-police-bureau, filtering through various mailing lists for
suspected violations.

Bruce has a history of calling those whom he suspects misuse copyrighted
materials "copyright thieves" -- a term that I love, since it's so close
to the Church of Scientology's label of "copyright terrorists."

Sign me,

Declan McCullagh
Copyright Terrorist

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 8-Mar-96 Re: LACC: TER_ror by T
Bruce [email protected]