Re: Petty Civil Disobedience

At 10:31 AM 3/9/96 -0500, Declan B. McCullagh wrote:
> Perhaps we should put up our own protest web sites with one or two
> explicit sexual images as real civil disobedience?

Major problem here is that ten million horny geeks are likely to bring
your server to its knees, but if one only has one image, and it is
moderately small, say thirty thousand bytes, perhaps the flood would
taper off eventually.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]