Re: keystroks

Bjorn Asman wrote:
> Is there anbody out there happens to [k]now a keystroke recorder thats
> record keystroks from dos to windows.

There are quite a few. Check the usual DOS ftp-sites or lurk around
alt.2600.  Note that you'll have a much harder time under Windows, since
it takes over the keyboard IRQ (though it might be possible to monitor
Int 16h).

Also note that some programs like SFS and a few network logins take
over the keyboard so as to prevent this.  (You can check out my kbisr
sources for non-enhanced keyboards if you're looking for a way around
keyboard sniffers... also floating around on ftp somewhere.)

> "It is the real, and not the map, whose vestiges[..]
> J. Baudrillard

Ack. A Baudrillard quote!

--Rob