Re: Leahy's guillotine.

At  1:11 AM 3/10/96 -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:
>Now, if they make this a felony, surely conspiracy to participate in
>such activities could eventually be made illegal, and if the DemoPublicrats
>get re-elected, it probably will be some day.  But this law doesn't do that
>yet.

As far as I can tell, whether a pol is Republican or Democrat tells us
nothing about how s/he stands on issues such as free speech and free
crypto.  I am feeling friendly toward Lehey and Weld these days and hostile
toward Feinstein and Buchannan.

We need to treat them as individuals.  We need to learn and publicize their
positions on the issues that interest us.

Bill Frantz       | The CDA means  | Periwinkle  --  Computer Consulting
(408)356-8506     | lost jobs and  | 16345 Englewood Ave.
[email protected] | dead teenagers | Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA