Re: Petty Civil Disobedience

At 08:36 PM 3/10/96 -0500, Mutant Rob wrote:
> It would take much longer to process the image without dithering of
> some sort.  Displaying jpegs in high quality is CPU intensive.

You have this ass backwards.

Dithering slows it down, but is needed for quality, since they presumably
do not wish to optimize the palette.

The point is that they do a lousy job on dithering.  So does Microsoft
explorer.  They probably purchased the identical code from some clot.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]