noise levels

"Perry E. Metzger" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Noise levels have been rising fast again. I encourage people to think
> about whether things are on topic before they post.
>
> Perry

This message is generated as part of an ongoing effort to keep noise off
of the Cypherpunks mailing list ([email protected])

Your message contains no cryptography content.  Please do not post messages
of this sort to the Cypherpunks mailiing list in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation; it will ensure that further action will not
be necessary.

--
USENET POLICE DEPARTMENT

"To serve and obey, and guard men from harm"