Re: noise levels

At 4:55 PM 3/11/96, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>Noise levels have been rising fast again. I encourage people to think
>about whether things are on topic before they post.

I again encourage Perry to consider learning how to use filters.

While I happen to be uninterested in many of the topics being discussed, I
realize that one man's noise is another man's signal.

Besides, the C coders and crypto mavens created their own protected list,
the Coderpunks list, and this is where Perry and others can presumably find
the high S/N discussion of Java, Diffie-Hellman, applets, DES, and memory
leaks that he so craves.

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!