Re: Mile High Snakeoil

Oh No........... Not again Mr. Bill.  Still recovering from the IPG exploit.
Troll shield now in place Captain. ;-)

Regards:
-arc

Arley Carter
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc.
email: [email protected]
www: http://www.twinds.com

"Trust me. This is a secure product. I'm from <insert your favorite
corporation or government agency>."