AMEX and Netscape

American Express Platinum card holders might want to look at the bottom
of their statement:

CARD USE ON THE INTERNET -- Cardmembers should only conduct transactions
over the internet using broswer software that supports industry-standard
encryption protocols, such as those offered by Netscape or CyberCash.  We
anticipate that additional and improved encryption protocols for Card
transactions will become available over the next 3-6 months.  American
Express will keep you informed of new developments in this area.

(Any Gold or Green card holders have the same notice?)

---
My prefered and soon to be permanent e-mail address: [email protected]
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information