Re: ADL_mil

Addressed to: John Young <[email protected]>
              <[email protected]>

** Reply to note from John Young <[email protected]> 03/10/96  5:15pm -0500

> The ADL survey also found that many hard-core
>       militiamen believe that the United States Government
>       itself conducted the Oklahoma City bombing to create an
>       excuse for further depriving citizens of their
>       constitutional rights.

One doesn't need to be a "hard-core militia" type to realize the demolition
of the Murrah Bldg. wasn't caused by a truck full of ANFO 20 feet away. The
alleged method used, 20 seperate plastic drums of the stuff is the absolutely
WRONG way to get a coherent explosion of ANFO which needs concentration, not
air space between the containers. Further more, a truck bomb would create a
circular blast pattern, not the linear left to right pattern seen & caused by
shape charges planted on the structural columns inside the building.

Brig. General USAF (Ret.) Ben Partin, who designed & tested bombs while in
the Air Force wrote in a letter to various Congressmen, "I can say, with a
high level of confidence, that the damage pattern on the reinforced concrete
superstructure could not possibly have been attained from the single truck
bomb without supplementing demolition charges at some of the reinforced
column bases. The total incompatibility with a single truck bomb lies in the
fact that either some of the columns collapsed that should not have collapsed
or some of the columns are still standing that should have collapsed and did
not."

According to Charles Mankin, head of the Geologic Survey at the University of
Oklahoma, referring to seismograph records of April 19, 1995 "We had two
events, ten seconds apart. The first one coincided in time with the explosion
at the Federal Building."

A truck bomb did explode outside of the Fed Bldg as a cover & distraction for
the real demolition job inside. McVeigh is a dupe, a fall guy, about on par
with Lee H. Oswald in Dallas, November 23, 1963. The benefits to the statist
monstrosity & it's quasi-official allies like the ADL of the deaths of 168
people have been enormous. This in itself does not prove government agencies
are responsible for the bombing, but combined with the simple fact that the
damage could not possibly have occured the way they are claiming it did, it
adds up to certainty as to whom the real bombers are. Qui bono?