sector cleaning utility anywhere?

Hi.

I am using secdrive and also PCTools win 2.0

In the disk defragmenter of PCTools, I can choose DOD wipe to clear up free
sectors.

But I wondered if it wipes the trailing bits and sectors(?) at the end of a
file in the end cluster?

Is there a standalone utility that would do this end-of-sector cleanup
like secure drive does, but that could do it on it's own without the need
of any deletion?

JFA

 Public Key at http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
    Jean-Francois Avon <[email protected]>
    2048 bits key ID:C58ADD0D  1996/03/01
fingerprint=52 96 45 E8 20 5A 8A 5E  F8 7C C8 6F AE FE F8 91