Re: Judge blocks French ISPs from connecting to revisionist sites

So that y'all can see what the fuss is about, try the following sites :

	Institute for Holocaust Revisionism

	Committee for Open Debate On the Holocaust

Theres a wealth of eye opening information there, not only about the
holocaust, but about freedom of speech, censorship, civil librerties,
hate groups, nazi hunters etc. etc.  The sites are noticeably empty
of "hate speech," and are in no way "denying the holocaust," but are
simply adopting a scientific approach to documenting the events of the
holocaust, seperating fact from fiction.

I was surprised - the authors of these sites come across as very sane
and open-minded, not the foaming at the mouth bigoted types that others
lead us to believe.

Anyone who seriously calls him(her)self open-minded should give these
sites a go - they certainly got me thinking.

The recent actions of the French and German governments make me feel
like I'm living in the middle ages.  I am truly disgusted at the
actions of such close minded people who have obviously not looked
at the sites involved.

Anon. (due to the emotional nature of this subject.)