Re: IPG - newest release of the ABC Encryption Algorithms (fwd)

IPG Sales wrote:
> Obviously, you meet our requirements for the release of the IPG ABC
> Encryption algorithms. We need no further information from you. though we
> would appreciate your telephone num and snail mail address.

On the other hand, the "algorithm" as presented is so hopelessly
obfuscated by the strange terminology and loose descriptions used
to present it that there's no way I (or anybody else) could seriously
evaluate it.  Either publish an algorithm in some accepted format
(a real C program, or even Knuth notation) or cut back your expectations
for public analysis.

Mike M Nally * Tiv^H^H^H IBM * Austin TX    * pain is inevitable
       [email protected] * [email protected]          *
      <URL:http://www.io.com/~m101>         * suffering is optional