Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

[email protected] writes:
> Some people have wondered why I am anonymous and attack me.
> I am not ashamed of my views.

Well, then you should be.

> I write this thread anonymous as a form of protest.

Why is it a form of protest? If you aren't ashamed, post it under your
name.

> The 10 PEOPLE on the LIST OF SHAME have their shields.

Why am I not on the LIST OF CAPITALIZED, oh, pardon, LIST OF SHAME. I
feel excluded.

> I have an acount and post regularly under my real name. I am not
> ashamed of my views. I am proud of them.

If you aren't ashamed of posting this, post it under your own name.

> I write this anonyously as a form of protest because they have
> there shield

What shield?

> I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY! THEY MUST NOT BE ALOWED TO TAKE OUR SHIELD AWAY.

I was unaware that anyone on your list was in favor of eliminating
remailers.

.pm