Re: Keep the pressure! Cryptographers Against Cryptography EXPOSED!

>Some people have wondered why I am anonymous and attack me.
>I am not ashamed of my views. I write this thread anonymous
>as a form of protest.
>
>The 10 PEOPLE on the LIST OF SHAME have their shields. The whole
>government will come to their aid in helping them spread their
>lie and is behind them.

	Have you considered visiting your GP or a psychiatrist? No,
seriously, that paranoia of yours may get worst and now it may still
be time to cure it.

	You better go now before it gets worst and you end killing
a President or something similar. Or at least, use your scarce brains
to think a bit (not much needed) to realize that even if these people
were of such conspiratorial taste they do have the same right to
express their opinions and wants as you do.

>I have an acount and post regularly under my real name. I am not
>ashamed of my views. I am proud of them.

	Oh, I see, that's why you keep using an anonymous remailer.

>I write this anonyously as a form of protest because they have
>there shield and we have our remailers. I WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY!
>THEY MUST NOT BE ALOWED TO TAKE OUR SHIELD AWAY.
>                                ^^^�
	YOUR and who else? Aren't you generalizing a bit? And BTW
denying others any right to express themselves? Aren't you stablishing
as "me/us" vs. "THEM" where you mistify that "THEM"? Shouldn't you
consider if you're not going too far and really need medical assistance?

>BOYCOTT THE SELLOUTS
>AND
>DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO

	Boyz, do you consider the above concerns too. Before attempting
to follow advice of a possibly paranoid, ill, mental patient, consider
seriously if you are not really hurting yourselves.

	The latest thing a cypherpunk should do is enjoin conspiratorial
dementia and begin pursuing the very people that is actually supporting
cryptography, developing the crypto field and fighting for crypto rights.

	As he says, "do what you have to": ponder seriously the problem
and don't let anyone tell you what to do. Least of all "anonymous"
fundamentalists.

				jr