Re: Dorothy Denning attacks Leahy's crypto bill

I feel a bit stupid right now. I read Leahy's bill from top to bottom
shortly after it was submitted, and aside from the provision which
separately criminalizes the use of encryption in a the comission of a crime
or to obstruct justice, I fail to see the flaws that you see.

Could you spend a little time enumerating the flaws in this bill as you see
them, with reference to the particular wording in Leahy's bill?

thanks for your time & trouble,

Erik Fair