Re: Shameless

Sandy wrote:
>Actually, I doubt Mr/Ms Anonymous is a provocateur.  Reads more
>like a paranoid schitzophrenic to me.  Dollars to donuts says
>it's Detweiler.

Doesn't matter if it's Detweiler; what matters is whether it's detweiling....

#--
#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, [email protected], +1-415-442-2215 pager 408-787-1281
# "At year's end, however, new government limits on Internet access threatened
# to halt the growth of Internet use.  [...] Government control of news media
# generally continues to depend on self-censorship to regulate political and
# social content, but the authorities also consistently penalize those who
# exceed the permissible."  - US government statement on China...

"SigFiles of Unusual Size?  I don't believe they exist!"