Re: executable e-$ code for DOS

[email protected] (Jean-Francois Avon) writes:

 > I would like to toy around with a e-cash program.  I got
 > Magic Money but it is only sources and I have no compiler.
 > Is there a location I where I can get the executables for
 > DOS?

 > I want to do nothing serious with it, so the security
 > aspect of pre-compiled code does not bother me too much.

I compiled Magic Money and ran a bank through my Netcom account
when the software first came out.  The coins were called "Tacky
Tokens" and had no monetary value.

The compiled DOS binaries for the client and server are still
sitting in my FTP dir if anyone wants to grab them.  Please don't
expect me to process any new transactions for "Tacky Tokens", but
feel free to grab the software and play with it all you want.

       ftp:/ftp.netcom.com/pub/mp/mpd/mgmnyexe.zip

     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $