Mentor request - ISEF/Westinghouse science fair project

Hello cypherpunks,
  My name is Jack Mott, and I'm the junior in highschool who posted the
c++ source code a while ago, and as you can see it is pretty bad. ( self
taught over 9 months ) Anyway for a science fair project this year, I
would like to either create a new, or implement an existing encryption
algorithm from scratch.  I need someone who has some experience
programming in C/C++ and with crypto to get advice from and consult with
from time to time. I have done well in science fairs in the past, and I
could definitely win states with some help.  If anyone is interested let
me know.

p.s. - there is another interesting twist to my project, but I don't
want to give the idea away just yet.
--
[email protected]
"It can't rain all the time"