Phil Zimmermann Interview online...

I don't recall seeing this previously on the list.  The interview
itself is pretty lightweight - intended for a rather broad
audience - but it's the sort of thing we could use more of (that
is, good positive pro-crypto publicity).

original message goes here --->

Hi!
On February 2nd, 1996 I interviewed Phil Zimmermann and have transcribed that
interview and placed it on the Web.  It is located at:

http://www.animatedsoftware.com/hightech/philspgp.htm

I hope you find it interesting. If you would like to add a link to it please
let us know.  By the way, I enjoyed visiting your home page, where I got your
email address.

Thanks,
Russell Hoffman
http://www.animatedsoftware.com