Re: DESCRIBE

Dan Ringley writes:
 > Take me off of the God Forbidden list already! Now!

Sorry, Dan, I can't do that.  Fortunately for you, however,
[email protected] can.

Mailing list requests NEVER go to the list, always to the list
manager, be it the LIST-request address or majordomo or listserv.

-russ <[email protected]>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok
11 Grant St.      | +1 315 268 1925 voice | If you would seek peace,
Potsdam, NY 13676 | +1 315 268 9201 FAX   | first seek freedom