ViaCrypt PGP 4.0 for Windows shipping

I have not seen this here yet, so sorry if you have seen it...

ViaCrypt is claiming that they are now shipping the Windows version of their
PGP 4.0.  (I tend to not believe marketing claims until I hear from people
who actually have it.)

Does anyone know if there are plans for this version to be interoperable
with PGP 3.0?

Furthermore, has anyone tried the new version?
---
Alan Olsen -- [email protected] -- Contract Web Design & Instruction
        `finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key
                http://www.teleport.com/~alano/
  "We had to destroy the Internet in order to save it." - Sen. Exon