Re: Bad news from Judge Richey

At 6:29 PM 3/26/96, jim bell wrote:

>Now now, Tim.  You know me better than that.  You know that I would never be
>so restrained as to call for the killing of ONLY ONE federal judge.

Your sense of humor is also called "digging your own grave." Better hope
your words don't get to prosecutors anxious to set an example....

>Seriously, however, I think you slightly mis-read my letter.  The implied
>"threat", if you are inclined to call it that, would simply be that if
>domestic
>software writers are prohibited from exporting encryption software, they
>might be inclined (and have time for) writing the entire AsPol system into

I read your article as essentially saying:

"Judges ought to remember that a box of shells costs a lot less than an appeal."

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!