Re: Test case for RSA t-shirts

There was a certain amount of international arms dealing at the
Palo Alto Quaker meeting this week.  Aside from the folks with the
anti-assault-rifle petition, there was one person with an RSA sweatshirt
(the Joel Furr flavor) and a woman from Eastern Europe (Slovenia?)
who was probably not an Official US Person :-)

My general guess about reception you'll get in the airports is that
nobody will notice.  It's worked for me domestically, anyway.
#--
#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, [email protected], +1-415-442-2215 pager 408-787-1281

1995: Chat rooms, espresso, and Linux
1996: Exon, melatonin, and Java.