Re: unsubscrive

At 6:20 PM 3/27/96, David K. Merriman wrote:

>Well, at least this one is *vaguely* forgiveable - the 'b' and 'v' keys
>*are* next to each other on a keyboard....

A nice theory, but he uses the misspelling in the thread title
("unsubscrive") and in his body message of "unsubscrive cypherpunks." If he
mistyped, it happened twice in the same way.

(And I try to always check my spelling carefully when I am sending commands
to a majordomo-type automatic processor!)

"Measure twice, cut once."

--Tim May

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!