DES or RSA on a PIC

Does anyone have ANY code for DES or RSA encryption for use on a PIC
microcontroler?  A friend and I are developing an ASCII terminal (dumb term)
that encrypts data going to the serial port and decrypts data coming from
the serial port, so you could successfully send a message over a modem and
have it automatically encrypted\decrypted.  We have all the hardware almost
done, but we are having a hell of a time writing the code for the encryption...

Thanx in advance...
l8r,
-MeRC

[email protected] -or-
[email protected]

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUAMUC05tnn3Dsf47p5AQE6AAP9E/JebLn1UtkOk41IGw/i4XHKckVcI6RH
ptBMucqx01sSTxaR8tXPmmkKjz5f3xndxepbbs6nKfoNuSaODWSirOlNvt3i1DWL
iUmB9+rUYmwwlpD7t6qyy2XzsAxO/M/nFT4ZxO8wi96nR/Rmp00LvCoK+YcjgQnj
HReyQrIl4X+ZAI0DMUCzOgAAAQQAv6IH+OnLeP+chsgwymSVKqsXHO1xwJLxs657
Cf3miDM3mNBB/qmRziQ1zHeC/nXgaGhR7eAdidL6MngDXl6+cw4Z5xXvenu5MpEW
zpZpwDK5/XwuvCIexQP2eHIb2Ms6vna7fUoaHGrrV4844KIVg+E36ZgWT1ZP2efc
Ox/junkABRGwAYe0I01pY2hhZWwgRC4gV2hpdGUgPG1lcmNAc3VjY2Vzcy5uZXQ+
sAED
=ZbPJ
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----