Pathfinder Survey

Dear Pathfinder Member:

Will you help us on a very important project? You are one of a
representative group of Pathfinder members that we are asking to
take part in a special survey.  The answers you provide us with
will help us make Pathfinder a pleasurable experience for its users.

Our survey is available online (you can cut and paste the URL into your
browser) at:

http://pathfinder.com/poll

Please take a few minutes and complete the questionnaire now.  Your
answers will be treated in the strictest confidence.  Since you are
part of a small, carefully selected sample, your response is very
important to the success of our study.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Gina Monaco