Re: Fascinating troll with forged newgroups

Rich Graves <[email protected]> writes:

> Looks like the Nazis forged newgroup messages for rec.fag-bashing,
> rec.org.kkk, and 100 RFD'd groups in order to get their little messages
> across.
>
> How entertaining. What a marvelous new form of net.vandalism they've
> discovered. Or is this not new?
>
> The clearly forged Date: header and the cover newsgroups are pretty
> transparent, if you ask me.

If your co-dependents had forged tale's digital signatures, then this would be
interesting. But tale doesn't use digital signatures. Therefore forging him is
nothing new, nothing fascinating, has no cryptographic relevance, and probably
needn't be reported to the cypherpunks mailing list. I'm sure there are many
free-speech advocates on this list who find your attempts to silence the Nazis
_even _more distasteful then the Nazis' messages of hatred. A more appropriate
forum for your announcement might be news.admin.net-abuse.misc or news.groups.

---