Re: unsubscrive * [email protected]

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, Peter N. Posch wrote:

> unsubscrive * [email protected]

Why don't we just patch Majordomo to recognize "unsubscrive",
"unsuscribe", "unscribe," and "take me off this fucking list" as all being
equal to "unsubscribe"?

|      Liberty is truly dead              |Mark Aldrich                 |
|    when the slaves are willing          |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|     to forge their own chains.          |[email protected]            |
|        STOP THE CDA NOW!                |[email protected] |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger [email protected] |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |