Re: Note: Problems Confronting the Asset Concealer [Part 1 of 2 ofVolume I]

	A very interesting essay, although I haven't had time to read over it
in full (3 papers and an oral presentation due). I do have one question, and
it concerns the introduction. You state that you are leaving out material that
is currently in use - i.e., some of the most useful material. Why? I know that
you don't currently have a fully anonymous nym... but if that was the reason,
why not just release it under a fully anonymous nym? Mistrust of the remailers,
or what?
	-Allen