Re:

On Thu, 4 Apr 1996, Timothy C. May wrote:

> At 11:52 PM 4/4/96, Andr� Gil wrote:
> > unsubscrive * [email protected]
> > unsubscrive * [email protected]
> > unsubscrive * [email protected]
>
> What the hell is going on? We seem to be under attack by foreigners.
> --Tim

Dear Tim,

It seems to me the sender is only *one* person who wants to agitate us.
The chances for different people to send requests in sequence although
being warned is very small.
To maintainer, please forward me the original trace-points to trace down
who is the *agitator* here.
Anyone care to track this *annoying* person down?

Regards,
Sent.

Sentiono Leowinata, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
System Engineer/Programmer Analyst - Cycor Communications Inc.
[email protected], 902-629-2488, http://www.cycor.ca/